Sunday, March 24, 2019

When So Called Witches Steal....


A few years ago i created a line of Healing Pet Amulets with semiprecious stones for pets who are rescues, stressed and in pain. This idea came to me while using crystals in my acupuncture practice for humans. I wanted to find a way to use crystals and gemstones for my dog patients. And viola... one morning the idea was born.

It took a lot of work, money and effort to create this line. I wanted it to look professional. Each amulet is handcrafted by myself. All gemstones are genuine and are saged then charged with Reiki.

I began to market these to new age shops around the country. They are selling quite well and can also be found on my website. https://whispersoftheofae.com/healing-crystal-pet-amulets

One of the shops that was carrying this line in Salem, just announced that they are now selling their version of these amulets. This is a copyright violation, not to mention down right tacky and sleazy! Sad that a local so called witch would steal this idea to make a few bucks. But that is how it is and although the owner claims to be a wonder witch, she clearly does not follow the threefold law or basic karma courtesy!


We are now in the process of deciding what action to take. Meanwhile, i think i will let Karma do it's job! Our pet amulets will continue to sell and will not be deterred by a thief! 

I want to thank all those shop owners and customers who have bought these Healing Pet Amulets and making this line a success.

Big Jewelry Sale!

All Wishing Bubble Wand Necklaces and Earrings  25% OFF through July 13th, 2019 Handcrafted with semiprecious stones, crystals, f...