Saturday, January 26, 2019

bits and bobs



During this cold snap my muse has been playing with paper clay again. Who knew it would freeze if left out in the sun porch studio?!  I love working with it since you do not have to fire it. It is also eco-friendly unlike polymer clay - Fimo or Sculpey which are made from PVC which is toxic.



Of course in this weather these pieces are taking forever to dry. So i cannot paint them until they are completely dry. Patience is not one of my virtues!

I have been adding pieces of seashells from my beach excursions. Almost feel as if these are morphing into artifacts from Atlantis! Some will be made into pendants and others into spirit dolls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Jewelry Sale!

All Wishing Bubble Wand Necklaces and Earrings  25% OFF through July 13th, 2019 Handcrafted with semiprecious stones, crystals, f...