Saturday, February 9, 2019

Make a wish!


Wishing Bubble Wand Necklaces
Make a wish!


Created with semiprecious stones, crystals, Czech glass beads, non-tarnish wire and magical charms. Charged with Reiki.

Each bubble wand is unique. A lovely organza ribbon cord is included or add your own chain. 

I love bubbles and this idea came to me one day as i was blowing bubbles and twirling. My inner child likes to play and i allow her to do so. Otherwise she gets cranky and bitchy! I wanted to create something to wear that had several different gemstones with healing properties that was pretty yet whimsical. Viola... my muse came through. 

You can find these handcrafted pieces at The Witchery located on Pickering Wharf in Salem MA 

and our online shoppe:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Jewelry Sale!

All Wishing Bubble Wand Necklaces and Earrings  25% OFF through July 13th, 2019 Handcrafted with semiprecious stones, crystals, f...