Sunday, February 24, 2019

Aphrodite's Grotto


Drumroll please....... 
now debuting Aphrodite's Grotto,
my latest line of art to wear created with seashells, pebbles, sand and driftwood found on my excursions to Winter Island, Salem MA, Plum Island Ipswich and Sandy Point Beach in Ipswich. 

My muse has turned into a mermaid since we moved back to Salem MA. I cannot get enough Vitamin Sea these days. 


Waikiki Beach Winter Island Salem MA


I have been finding gorgeous European Oysters seashells on Winter Island. They have hues of purple, pink and sea green and are a lovely shape. Apparently they were introduced to Cape Ann North Shore of MA years ago. I do not remember seeing them the last time we lived here. Love wire wrapping them with freshwater pearls and gemstones. 

I think this line of jewelry would make unique mermaid wedding accessories, bridal shower gifts or bridesmaids gifts.


See the entire line: https://whispersoftheofae.com/wire-wrapped-seashell-jewelry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Jewelry Sale!

All Wishing Bubble Wand Necklaces and Earrings  25% OFF through July 13th, 2019 Handcrafted with semiprecious stones, crystals, f...