Friday, April 5, 2019

Happy New Moon!

Happy New Moon in fiery Aires! 
Time to set you intentions and make some magic.

Today I am forced to be off as my Four Paws Acupuncture Bark Mobile will be going in for a tune up! So no animal acupuncture house calls today.

Fortunately I have stockpiled some beads, crystals, seashells and driftwood and hope to create a few new pieces today with the help of my familiar, Nubi juan Kenobi who loves to lounge in a sunny spot in my sun porch studio.



My line of Faery Bubble Wishing Wands is a big hit here in Salem MA and through the USA! They are available in our online shop. All created with semiprecious stones, crystals and Czech glass. Non-tarnish copper wire with no nickel. All come with a lovely organza silk necklace cord and gift bag. 

A unique gift that you will never find in the muggle mall!





Wishing Bubble Wand with semiprecious Moonstone, Labradorite and Quartz Crystal with Czech Glass Beads.

I love working with moonstone during the new and full moon. Such a yin stone filled with the Divine Feminine energy. Said to balance hormones, aids fertility and boosts psychic abilities. 


Labradorite has become one of my favorite stones to wear daily. Such a dreamy mix of colors. It attracts Angels and Spirit Guides and i am pretty sure Elementals. 


And you can never have enough clear Quartz Crystals!



Happy New Moon! Go Play!




Big Jewelry Sale!

All Wishing Bubble Wand Necklaces and Earrings  25% OFF through July 13th, 2019 Handcrafted with semiprecious stones, crystals, f...