Sunday, October 14, 2018

Good Morning from the Witch City!


Nothing like a morning jaunt to Collins Cove for a whiff of the sea to wake me up. Love the sound of the laughing sea gulls and the lapping water. Such good therapy for the body, mind and soul. I am so grateful to be back in the Witch City!

I get some of my best inspiration for the jewelry and art i create from these walks. Maybe the sea faeries are helping me! Wouldn't it be great to have a mermaid costume and sit on the beach and wave to tourists? 



Little Mermaid Necklace Freshwater Pearl

"Who says that my dreams, have to stay, just my dreams?"~ Ariel, The Little Mermaid


Spiritually pearls soothes the body, mind and soul while healing negativity. They are a symbol of rebirth, birth, new beginnings. The Chinese believe pearls aid in fertility as the help balance the body’s natural rhythms and hormone levels with lunar cycles. They are considered yin and a sign of the Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big Jewelry Sale!

All Wishing Bubble Wand Necklaces and Earrings  25% OFF through July 13th, 2019 Handcrafted with semiprecious stones, crystals, f...